Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, May 13, 2005

So many things to do

--
Live Strong
--

Fill out job apps
Stations Day
Go to play
Mow Lawn
Cut down tree
Plant seed
Call alarm company , get guy out here
Help grandpa buy boat
Get stereo put in car
Help grandparents with architect , addition being put on soon
Help grandparents look for new house
Get a new TV at Circuit City next week
Visit College
Figure trips for summer
Get Powebook G5 when it comes out

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, May 15, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I cant see the flags getting in the way.I thought I would change things up a bit. I will look into the problem.

Applying to?? College?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com