Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Awards Night

--
Live Strong
--

Tonight I received an award for ... well it really doest matter, I got one end of story. The main point in this entry is to express my lack of understanding on this whole award ceremony.

It is of course easy as pie to rack up awards if you are the type to advertise what you do in and out of school. If those activities reflect leadership and dedication for god sakes they will give you a freakin monument.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that ofcourse I or others could have walked away with a trunk full of awards more then we did. Most of us just go on with our lives doing good and not making a big deal about it.

Congrats to all tonight. Either way everyone deserved the awards they got ... or at least some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com