Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

No Caldwell @ Prom 2005

-
Live Strong
--

Tonight as a large majority of our grade attends prom, I sit at home busy with chores watching what's left on my TiVo and babysitting my cousin for a few hours.

I really have no regrets about not asking someone to prom. I could blame my lack of efforts on poor planning or I could just say I didn't take the initiative. What ever it is, I am home tonight. The simple fact is I really don't care to be at prom tonight. Surely there are people who I would have loved to go with, but circumstances are such that things didn't work out. I guess High School relationships arent for me. As prom passes us by, it has almost become impossible now to make an attempt at any relationship. Graduation is coming and times will be a changing soon enough.

Now post prom is another story. I could attend that but then all I would hear is how good or bad prom was. I don't want to be surrounded by people who are talking about an event of which I did not attend.

So people be safe, have a good time and please don't drink and drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com