Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

No Doubt

--
Live Strong
--

There is no doubt that a relationship involves work. As each day goes by I find that out first hand. I learn something new each day. How ever for each day I wake to the smiling face of my girlfriend , I know my life is excellent. If there ever were a day to doubt our relationship, I know that in the end love conquers all.

My life has dramatically improved since being back at the Ida. More opportunities have come my way, while I taste the flavors of a new start academically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com