Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Long Gaps

--
Live Strong
--

It has been a while since I have wrote in this blog. I have found myself with out a second to spare in the last month, and for that my readers of many i'm sorry.

Though I hate to once again disapoint you all in that there is little to touch upon in my life. Spring break is coming , a week from tomorrow. I cant wait to get back home as I have been and still am quite sick. I miss home. I am bringing Mallory home with me for most of spring break, many a plans to be made!

For us Christians Lent is upon us. This is a time to give something up in repsect and showing that we believe in the holy father, how ever I have decided to do the opposite. I am going to do something more often, that is to keep in touch with people who I have left back in August last year and be more willing to commit time to them and reconnect.

For now my focus will be this coming week and all its academic struggles. I hope to get it over with soon so I can make it home to my friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com