Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Points of Concern

--
Live Strong
--

There are a few key points of concern with regards to my college that I have encountered of the last week.


1. Students Rights

Problem - Most students for example don't even understand they can actually make an impact on their own college life for the better if they just speak up a little. Most times students will complain to themselves and friends but never to those who need to hear it.

Solution: Begin a campaign for a stronger more organized student voice. Once established begin to schedule conferences with heads of various departments.



2. Food

- Dining hall has very poor quality food, the same as last year
- Selection of food is often very limited
- Many times condiments appear to be MIA, or in some cases have yet to make an appearance at all

Solution: Once again schedule meetings with head of departments, especially the head chef and manager of the food company here.


When I gather my thoughts together I will add to this list. For now these two points will be my main focus for the next few weeks. I will at some point in these next few weeks update on my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com