Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Potential for progress and possible travel

--
Live Strong
--

Well I have made some process since the " points of concern " entry three days ago. I have a scheduled appointment with a directors of resident life tomorrow. Perhaps tomorrow I can begin my pursuit of a more efficient and improved college campus.

As far as the food situation, limited comments have been made to the executive chef throughout the last week , few yet some improvements have been made. How ever subtle , they are happening. I think it will regardless of anything improve just on a longer time frame then most of us would hope.

I am still looking into the SGA and what that involves. I will post any update on that as soon as it happens.


On another topic , a friend of mine had recently told me ( and posted on his blog http://www.withoutacar.com/ ) about a incredibly cheap fare from JFK to London England. At just about $99 one can fly 8 hours over the Atlantic ocean one way ( or as some say " across the pond " ). This deal lasts till Sept 12th , I haven't decided yet if I am going to book a flight as I question if I can afford the hotel costs not to mention food and so on. By spring break ( when I would likely book my trip for ) I plan to have an apartment. It will be tough enough paying for that let alone a trip to London.

Other then that , nothing else to report.

Till next post , carry on.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Ross said...

If you want to book that fare and don't have the cash, tell me, I'll book it for you and you can pay me over time (+my CC company's interest).

If you're going to go, don't pass this up.

Ross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com