Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Support our troops!
--
Very busy day with the police. Great fun. After today I feel rejuvinated and motivated to do things. Just to get things done and organized and clean and call people and order things and arange appts. and just getting back on track with life!! :)

-
I am waiting and waiting for my Mini iPod. Apple says it will ship on Aug. 25th. Ohwell. It will come eventually.

I am going to Boston in 2 weeks. Will take pics.

(Its 11:21 , do you know where your kids are ) ? lol .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com