Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Opportunity

I have been examining my opportunity from a social aspect. Right now, I wouldn’t say things look great. Maybe I am under estimating things. Who knows? Point is, right now it’s a wait game. Time, watching the second hand go by, anticipating something I am unsure will happen. Bottom line, time is something I happen have right now.

Looking at the other aspect of social improvement, is it worth it? A large majority of us will be going to college, but all of us will go our separate ways in June of 2005. That seems like a while away, but I assure you it isn’t. Likely I will make one more "move" this year. Overall I can say that my social experience with a girlfriend level or near about has been to say the least, interesting.

-

I went to Ikea today , purchased a desk lamp for my office area. ( Go Sweden) I mowed my lawn and another also. Damn leaves ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com