Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

There once was a book

he book I was writing I scrapped entirely. I am starting over, a new format and revising some of the chapters to basically add more truth and details to them.

Expect this to be done before March of 2005. Its going to be very detailed and I think interesting, concentrating on my life and the stories of others with in it. The types of people I mention will vary greatly. If I need a name, I wont mention any one in specific unless I am allowed to , permission by individual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com