Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Maybe, just maybe

My applications to 3 different Australian schools go out tomorrow, 1 via mail and 2 via online. I am excited by the idea of attending college in Australia. The opposite weather is a bonus as our winter is their summer.

To be realistic, aside from acceptance which I think is pretty much on my side, the $3,000 flight back and forth can become a hassle as its also 22 hours give or take from here to their. My grandparents do not like the distance and are certain to argue that when it comes to deciding where I attend. Also keep in mind, the school do not accept SAT or ACT scores as they are American standards only. They will base there decision solely on my grades/ overall GPA.

I will know where I got accepted and where I didn’t by the end of March.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com