Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Still Upset

Lockheed Martin (based in Maryland but contracts out to other nations) has not once in there history assembled or designed a helicopter. Sikorsky has for 65 years or so. Who is the genius to choose a company that has no experience?

The choice President Bush made is an insult to Sikorsky and its employees. All the money and work/time spent on the project for the VH-92 is for nothing now. I am still deeply sadden and angry over the choice.
Bush wont even see the aircraft in the next four years ready for flight for the president.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com