Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Another Option

I was speaking with a friend today and he told me he is considering attending a college in England. He has british citizenship as far as he is aware and is trying to see what the procedure would be to apply.

That opened my eyes to a few options. There are a few school in New South Wales Australia I would love to attend for the four years. I am currently looking into my options.

Its not that I wont be accepted to any other school, this is just another one of my options.

We will see what it takes to apply etc in the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com