Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Paintball Marker...

--
Live Strong
--

Recently I have done some thinking about purchasing a paintball "marker". Because cash is not always readily available, I realized spending roughly 200.00 on a marker set, I should really apply some thought into the purchase. If I go out and buy one, how many times will I use it this summer? Are we really playing that often? The other issue would be my grandparents wouldn't like it because I would be "wasting my money".

At this point I do not have the extra funds to purchase a paintball "marker". Though with in a month, I plan to have some extra cash. So I suppose I have time to decide what I am going to do, its just there are many factors in which my decision will be based.

On a side note or two, for no real particular reason I had an excellent day. Nothing bad happened. It’s perhaps a first, in a string of several rough few days. Its nice to be talking to certain people whom I haven't spoken with in a few weeks or months (for various reasons). So all and all, things are good.

I am going to cousin’s soccer game tomorrow morning then its out to lunch with my aunt. Sunday, it’s off to church then mow the lawn. I also need to find a job.

Summer, though not far away, needs to come quicker. Like many, I want to be done with school. The question is, will I be satisfied and busy enough through out my summer to make the time off worth having? I think I will stay busy enough, with a trip or two. Let’s not forget the possibility of owning my very own paintball "marker" and getting to use that this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com