Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Could have ...

--
Live Strong
--

I was going to write an entry on how my friend has left the explorers and talk all about that. My statement to him is this : Good luck you and your adventures with EMS." that's all that needs to be said.

Ofcourse this resignation could initiate a chain reaction with in the post causing a rather large uproar and chaos depending on what other members decide to do etc. Hopefully that can be avoided.

Other then that, life is looking very good. Graduation can not come soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com