Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Memoirs

--
Live Strong
--

I have decided to instead of releasing one large PDF file of my memoirs, I will release them chronologically on my blog perhaps once a week. Likely by next week, I will begin releasing them.

Knowing many people read my blog have never met me, there will be a clear explanation of everything I mention. Know me or not, it will make sense. :)

The memoirs will hold nothing back, pure raw emotion and thoughts. No BS, no dodging an issue. Straight forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com