Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Work in Progress

--
Live Strong
--

I am beginning to write what will be a very long blog entry which will include my observations, comments, mistakes and success through out my 4 years in Barlow. It will be my final entry on the people of Barlow and the school itself. This will be a way to not only express how I feel, but also move on to the next stage of my life ; college.

So expect a very long entry likely around June 24th. It is like the finale of a t.v show, everything gets explained, discussed and solved in the last entry.

Side note :
I plan to continue my blog into college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com