Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MIDTERMS

--
Live Strong
--

Midterms are hitting hard and two all nighters so far, up till 4am or 5 ... its only tuesday. Wow I am tiered beyond all belief, save me!

Does anyone care if I fast forward to friday?

A long detailed entry is due friday night.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Ross said...

Looking forward to it.

I'll see you in less than two weeks. At some point, if you could relay me what T-stop I should get off at I'd be most appreciative.

Nothing much new here, save that I start flying lessons in about two weeks now, rather than two months. I've been busy studying for my FAA exam, working and tackling my academic workload.

Ross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com