Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, September 08, 2006

More progress

--
Live Strong
--

Today I took on a few different problems in my life here on campus. For one, I have secured my job for this year. That of course is good as I will have a consistent income bi - weekly. Earlier this week I had been told due to budget cut back I was not promised a job this year.

Also last night as I took my clothes out of the dryers from the 3rd floor, they though steaming hot were still just as soaked as they were when I put them in. As a result today, I called up the independent Laundromat service who supplies the dryers etc, I am being sent by mail $ 4.00 back from what I lost and the dryers are now scheduled to be serviced by Tuesday.

For the rest of the weekend, I am meeting Mallory’s grandparents and we are going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner tomorrow night. Real food! Other then that, its relaxation and some homework.

As for next week, Monday I will be revisiting the reason behind the lack of garbage cans on my floor. Also I sense among most students a need for furniture in the dorm rooms. I myself am missing a desk chair (I write this entry on top an over turned large green Rubbermaid container).

Till my next post, carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com