Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

SGA

--
Live Strong
--

The first meeting for SGA of Mount Ida College is September 13th. The day of which to declare candidacy is September 19th and the election day is in the first week of October.

I am putting serious thought into entering the race for this year as a Senator. I alone in two weeks have been making a million strides towards a more efficient and positive campus experience. I just am incredibly curious about what SGA here on campus has to offer.

Tomorrow I will post more on this , as I will have more information once I speak with certain people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com