Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Being a Dad

Well I am a proud parent of a African black-footed penguin at the Mystic Aquarium. 80$ a month or something to do this. I am very excited.

--

Today was a good day. This am I went to PD to hang out for an hour. Then went home for lunch, then out shoppnig for clothes. After that I went to Westbrook with my grandparents to look at houses. They want a house on the water. They also like the area.

Its either Westbrook CT or Newport RI. I dont know. But I do know if they move when I am at college and I attend Salve Regina ( in Newport ) I am going to be very distrought. You gotta have a buffer zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com