Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Application

--
Live Strong
--

I will be filing my application for candidacy on Monday for Senator. Tomorrow I will be attending a SGA meeting that provides information to the candidates and the basic structure of SGA here on campus. I am very excited and campaigning begins on Monday.

Perhaps I can make the change I so desire for this college. This might just be the gateway to so many new and improved things. I am planning a very intense agenda should I get elected. It is my hope and utmost intent to make things happen on this campus in the most positive way possible.

I will add a much more detailed entry by Monday.

Till my next post, carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com