Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Entry of 2007

--
Live Strong
--

I have had such little time until now to do so many things let alone post a blog entry. So I sit here tonight having a fantastic day working with the Police, busy as all can be. I really had a full day, exactly what I wanted. Now I am tired, but remembered that maybe I should post something soon before I forget this blog entirely.

I am going to make an effort to continue this blog, but I also don'y forsee a lot of free time this coming semester. To keep all up to date, I went up to Mallory's for Christmas a few days early to the 25th then went back home for my Christmas at home. It was good aside from a virus that I had through out all of Christmas Eve till about the 27th. New Years was fantastic because Mallory came down and we went out for dinner and rented movies and so fourth. Nothing too crazy, but certainly very good.

I begin tomorrow with my first real free day post holiday season forming my Student Government agenda , as I have much to get done this up coming semester. There are a few key things I want to acomplish for this semester. Last semester I laid much of the ground work and foot holes if you will for a much more efficient and productive second semester.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, March 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com