Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sink Fell off Bathroom Wall ...

--
Live Strong
--


Mallroy's bathroom sink fell off the wall as someone was showering, here are the results. FYI when you use the sink to the other bathroom across from it, water spews from these open pipes ! The sink was repaired earlier yesterday only to have it fall in the middle of the night again.

Here is the video , taken two days ago.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1451760045

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com