Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Minimal Update

--
Live Strong
--

I apologize for the lack of postings as of late. I have been very busy. I have had a dental emergency which infact is still plaguing me till Monday when I go back. The pain I am in right this moment is undesrcibable thusI wil keep this short.

I won the election for SGA senate. Its very exciting. I plan to get my agenda rolling as soon as possible. Due to my dental appointment on Monday I will likely be missing my first day on the job as a newly elected Senator. I plan to however submit my thoughts and Ideas via email to the head of SGA etc. I will be notified of any voting and such as well.

I will post a much longer entry by the middle of the week as I hope to have all the issues of pain and homework as well resolved.

Thank you for voting for me.

Till my next post, carry on.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, September 30, 2006, Blogger Ross said...

Glad to hear you won, congradulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com