Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A new place to live

--
Live Strong
--

Lately I have been looking at apartments in and around my college. The cost of living on campus currently exceeds the cost to live off campus and as a result have come to agreement with my family that next year I will be living off campus.

I like it here in the suburbs of Boston, a place I could survive and perhaps thrive for another few years. My initial thoughts of remaining up here were negative, but since this year, I have been much more involved on campus and that has change everything for me. The progress I am making here while being in SGA Senate for just a month and a half has been great. There is much more work to be done, but good things are happening.

A one bedroom apartment with living room , dining area , fully appliance kitchen with washer and dryer in apartment itself comes to around $1,100. The cost to live on campus, not including the fines one may occur for others stupidity throughout the year comes to at the very least $1,333 a month. The only difference is being up here 12 months out of the year instead of 9. I am looking for a place in and around my college, but plan to find a real estate agent by February.

I will update with another entry this weekend ... As I end meetings this week with many new results expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com