Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bad Week

--
Live Strong
--

Ok so not only have I had a few dental issues, revolving around my wisdom teeth and more, I have now fried my laptop.

While struggling to find my pain medication in the dark of night while in pain I spilled my bottle of water over my laptop with out realizing it. I thought the water only was spilt on my desk and as a result my lovely iBook is no longer functioning. I am going to find a way to get to an apple store ASAP and look into my options. For now I am with out it.

I will be posting more "normally" once this issue is resolved. As far as SGA, I am beginning to implement my agenda, each day talking to different people and seeing where and when I can meet with different people. I plan to actually re evaluate my agenda and make it more realistic in the sense of time. I just have too many things to get done in a such a short period of time. I need to go back and see what is a priority and what can wait a month or so.

Will post again by the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com