Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wow , I'm busy...

--
Live Strong
--

I have been incredibly busy , too busy to post anything lately. I have been sick, had a dental issue, homework and midterms, SGA, and so much more.

I am really enjoying SGA. I am working on a few different initiatives. I will explain them in detail in my next post when I have more time.

I am also writing for " The Voice " , my college's newspaper as an OP/ED writer. I am really excited to start this but I wont have any time to write until next week. I will post the article when I complete it on this blog.

Currently I am in the middle of mid-terms and I cant wait for this weekend to come. I will be spending it sleeping, staying up late and perhaps going to see the Movie " The Departed". I will post more by the weekend as I am still doing homework and such at this moment.

Till my next post, carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com